Poo Choi (Assistant Instructor) Nick Hoover
Profile: Nick is full time student and assistant instructor at Fifth Round. He is one of the most dedicated students of the gym, spending countless hours training and teaching. With goals of making a career in the fitness and health industry after high school he dedicates 4-5hours a night to teaching and training martial arts and fitness at Fifth Round.
- Weight Lifting/Fitness—————- 5 Years
- Muay Thai——————————-1.5 Years
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu———————-3 months
- MMA————————————-3 months
- 4 Muay Thai fights with a record of 3-1
- Currently recovering from injury, scheduled to compete later this year (2013) in both Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA.
- Completed 1 year Instructor Apprenticeship under Kru Joe for our Childrens Muay Thai program.
- Women’s Only FITcamp
- Little Ninjas & Junior Strikers Kids Muay Thai
- Assists in teaching Adult Muay Thai, Women’s Muay Thai, XFIT Sport Conditioning